300 lb. shark jumps into fishing boat

Tags: , ,

Submitted: Mon, 06/10/2013 - 2:52pm
Updated: Mon, 06/10/2013 - 3:46pm

NEW JERSEY(USATODAY.COM) — Tom Roston Jr. and Clint Simek freaked out after a 300 lb., 8'4" Mako shark jumped into their small fishing boat while they were shark fishing off the New Jersey shore.

Click here to watch the story.

• Wilmington Observer says:

Instead of having to do any work, the shark comes to the fishermen and even saves them the hassle of having to haul it into the boat…… priceless.

I would love to hear the, NSA, recordings of when they called their buddies and exclaimed, “you are not going to believe what just happened”.

But, I really, hope that (when the fish was given to them from above) in their excitement, they did not yell out, “Oh God, Oh God”. If so, they should hire a good attorney to guide them through the, upcoming, IRS audit.

I, almost forgot…… This is another “cut & paste” job from another, non-local, media outlet.

Wilmington Observer

You got it wrong. In the south we say, “y’all ain’t going to believe this”.

• mikemike910 says:

None of you are funny….LOL

That reminds me of the peanut butter Snickers commercial where all the sharks were discussing what their victims had eaten.

• Guest-o-matic says:

…in a heartbeat! There wouldn’t be enough toilet paper to clean it up either!

• Vog46 says:

I thought the same thing Gom.
    Talk about something to scare the living you know what out of you!

I wonder if the shark hogged all the beer? (I wouldn’t object)
    Ate all the food? (Ditto)

Of course the kicker would have been the shark saying “You guys shoulda brought a bigger boat.”

Vog

• Guest 10101 says:

the show that takes it several steps further than the TV show “Wife Swap”.

In todays episode, two fishermen exchange environments with a very large shark. Shark jumps in …. Fishermen jump out. :-)